Bronze, eggplant, chocolate brown and teal – the colors that make up this Tapestry grouping of gorgeousness are rich and varied.
1. A longer kurti of soft hand-loomed cotton comes in 2 colors. We have a few sizes left, and this top runs large. Easy to wear with leggings or jeans. Best for an inverted triangle shaped figure, and also has pockets!
2. The wool and silk blend printed shawl drapes beautifully and is the perfect weight for early fall. We love the combination of colors in this piece, which is OOAK. 98″ x 42″.
3. This extra special statement necklace features a druzy agate pendant of 925 sterling plated with 24K gold. The Buddha beads are made from clay and coated in gold leaf, used by Tibetan monks as prayer beads. Combined with Tibetan milk glass beads, capped with gold-plated sterling and a decorative brass clasp, it is a truly beautiful piece of jewelry. 22″ long, with a 3″ drop pendant.
4. Like a vertical chandelier, this column of gemstones are set in 18K gold-plated sterling silver, with a brass bell dangle. Aquamarine, citrine, green amethyst and iolite are harmonious and complementary. 3″ long.
5. These boots are ready to rock, in glorious shades of plum, raisin, turquoise and copper tapestry fabric. With a 2″ heel, lined in leather plus a genuine leather sole, they are perfect with skirts or jeans, leggings or your favorite dress. Size 6.5/7, one pair in stock.
6. Tangled wire cuff, sterling silver with a gold wash, is studded with green and pink tourmalines. Unique, very easy to wear and comfortable too!
7. A ring of faceted oval-shaped rubies surround a jumbo faceted oval smoky amethyst quartz in this exceptional floral motif statement ring. An eye-catching size 7.