Our tribal maxi tie back dress in an amazing teal and copper plaid cotton will make you feel like the queen you are! This one of a kind dress is embedded with gorgeous mirror work, metallic hand embroidered yoke from the Swaat Valley. The cuffs are a beautiful brocade in geometric antique gold weave. The embroidery weave on the cuff and border of this dress is stunning! Back tie optional (for days when you don’t want to define your waist), scoop neck, fully lined, pockets. Size XL 48″ chest. This dress is sized at 48″ across the chest, but loose fit and back tie accommodates a smaller or larger frame.
Lola is wearing a vintage mandala necklace, amber rings and bracelets, quilted silk kantha scarf, and fierce FireCat Suzani hi tops. All linked below for easy shopping.
Bronze, eggplant, chocolate brown and teal – the colors that make up this Tapestry grouping of gorgeousness are rich and varied.
1. A longer kurti of soft hand-loomed cotton comes in 2 colors. We have a few sizes left, and this top runs large. Easy to wear with leggings or jeans. Best for an inverted triangle shaped figure, and also has pockets!
2. The wool and silk blend printed shawl drapes beautifully and is the perfect weight for early fall. We love the combination of colors in this piece, which is OOAK. 98″ x 42″.
3. This extra special statement necklace features a druzy agate pendant of 925 sterling plated with 24K gold. The Buddha beads are made from clay and coated in gold leaf, used by Tibetan monks as prayer beads. Combined with Tibetan milk glass beads, capped with gold-plated sterling and a decorative brass clasp, it is a truly beautiful piece of jewelry. 22″ long, with a 3″ drop pendant.
4. Like a vertical chandelier, this column of gemstones are set in 18K gold-plated sterling silver, with a brass bell dangle. Aquamarine, citrine, green amethyst and iolite are harmonious and complementary. 3″ long.
5. These boots are ready to rock, in glorious shades of plum, raisin, turquoise and copper tapestry fabric. With a 2″ heel, lined in leather plus a genuine leather sole, they are perfect with skirts or jeans, leggings or your favorite dress. Size 6.5/7, one pair in stock.
6. Tangled wire cuff, sterling silver with a gold wash, is studded with green and pink tourmalines. Unique, very easy to wear and comfortable too!
7. A ring of faceted oval-shaped rubies surround a jumbo faceted oval smoky amethyst quartz in this exceptional floral motif statement ring. An eye-catching size 7.
Breeze through summer in this light and floaty dress. 100% cotton, crushed texture, beautiful blue and aqua with a touch of merlot, this dress will keep you cool and feeling fresh. Plus, pockets!
Crushed cotton can regain its texture by doing the following:
Hand wash, or machine on ULTRA delicate, separately.
Use liquid soap that has NO bleach. Read the fine print to make sure.
Wash, rinse, hang. NEVER soak!
Hang to dry. When still damp/almost dry, twist from end to end (neckline to hem). Twist until the garment twists onto itself, and tie into a pretzel-like knot. Leave to dry 24 hours in a warm but not sunny location.
Unfold; if garment is still damp, re-twist and repeat drying process.
For an ultra crushed effect, spray starch onto the garment while damp or dry before crushing.
Marriage Material. Attending a wedding? Here’s a glorious option in one of our favorite color combos: hot pink & orange. This 3 piece ensemble shouts ‘Monsoon Wedding’. Gold gilded embroidery makes this a glam slam. One of a kind, 48” chest. A deep seam allowance allows this dress to accommodate larger sizes. With pink satin trousers & chiffon scarf, sold as a set. Add some twinkle to your toes with our bejeweled Raj slippers.
Our Handkerchief Dress is flirty, fun, cool and chic. You will love the femininity of the button front, fitted waistline, juxtaposed with the full flair of the skirt. 3/4 sleeves keep the arms shaded too. Dress is long similar to a maxi. You can tie the ends together for a different look. Glorious hand blocked natural dyed cotton in rich earthy tones will keep you cool in the warm weather and easy to layer to take you through the cooler months too–turtleneck, scarf and boots will do the trick. Model is wearing size small, 40″ chest. Pick your color.
Another gorgeous example of the SERRAHNA handkerchief kurti, this one in classic black, white and grey. Don’t you love how it fits at the waist and flairs at the hip? Extra points for the fun geometric print with the floral embroidery–a perfect mixture of bold femininity . Super lightweight cotton mul with fine hand embroidery makes us swoon for a bit of flirt and fun in our lives. The bold red and black statement jewelry by Sally Bass of cinnabar bangles, beads, and Buddha gives this look the perfect amount of punch. Choose your size. Wear as a dress or tunic.
We don’t do solid colors often but when we do we go all-in-saturation! You will love our sleeveless, pinched and tucked drape, hand loomed cotton (aka Khadi cotton) dress. Model in hot pink is wearing size small, 40″ chest and the beige dress is a size large i.e. they run large and are roomie. Stay cool in style this summer with our Enn dress. Did we mention they have nice, big Pockets! Available in scarlet red, parrot green, aloe green, hot pink, fawn, and turquoise.
Lady in Red. A stunning portrait of vibrant femininity. This dress, made of tiers of pure coral cotton and a botanical embroidered upper bodice, is a dancer’s delight. One of the most flattering colors to compliment your skin tone, this shade of coral red is very pleasing to the eye. Short sleeves, side zip, fully lined. Length: 60″ shoulder to hem makes this a longer dress for a taller lassie. Size Medium with a 42″ bust. The jewelry is courtesy of Sally Bass: Visit SallyBassJewelry.com.
A beautiful Boho Maxi Dress in teal ghicha silk will make you a Queen for the day! This one of a kind dress is embedded with a metallic hand embroidered yoke from the Swaat Valley. The cuffs are a beautiful brocade floral paisley in antique gold and rich wine red. The weave on the silk is what is called a “temple border”: triangular peaks representing the architecture of a house of Hindu prayer. I designed this one thinking that if no one buys it, I will keep it for myself. Someone save me! Back zip, scoop neck, fully lined, pockets. Size Small, 39″ chest.
Colors galore of our favorite maxi kurti. 100% pure cotton swiss dot base with exquisite hand embroidery top to bottom. Whip stitch neckline that you can easily lower with simple scissor snips, no tayloring needed. Choose from electric blue, hot pink, lime green, scarlet red, classic black, true turquoise. You will live in this comfortable, chic, no-brainer piece.
Hand tied and dyed pure silk maxi kurti, with sequin floral embroidered yoke for your garden party, or running off to the local market in your favorite sandals. Cool, comfortable, easy. Size 44” Medium.
A sweet set of 3! Pleated plaid purple palazzos paired with a delicate floral sundress, and cotton scarf are perfect for hot sun shiny days. You can wear together as shown or separately. Sleeveless sundress, pant and crushed cotton scarf in 3 shades: pink, purple, & aqua with silver metallic border. 3 pc set available in XS or M. Model is wearing the size M.