More of our fabulous Tribal yoke cotton kurtis! Soft cotton and hand blocked printed in a variety of colors. Front pockets are much appreciated by all us gals! Tunics look great with leggings and are easy to layer over jeans. Or, wear as mini dress with sandals or boots. Our cotton tunics are adorned with OOAK tribal hand embroidery plus mirror work.
Tribal embroidery and the comfort of stretch. This simple tunic shape is embellished royally with amazing mirror work, floral and geometric motifs, and a sense of the exotic. The back of each one is simple and plain, but the front explodes with color and movement. We only have a few of these in the shop now. Perfect for holiday festivities!
Measurements: Teal kurti has a 40″ chest, 27″ front length, 28″ back length, and 20″ sleeves. The Burgundy has a 43″ chest, 27.25″ front length, 28. 25″ back length, and 20.5″ sleeves.
Kurti: A traditional top typically worn by women all across India. We love them for their easy versatility, beauty and because they are several notches up from our usual T-shirt attire! The soft sheen of this aqua blue silk kurti will keep you steeped in royalty as you visit the museum, market or stroll through the park. The hand-embroidery is a shade darker, in lapis. Such a pretty combination!
The color of trust and loyalty, blue calms our spirits and assists in meditative thought. Be soothed, yet energized by these regal blues. Our deep blue Stella wrap surplice top is a sheer mesh tulle with gold sequin “buttis” (small medallions) embroidered all over. Its long sash can be tied in various ways to accentuate your waist. The silk-satin masterpiece bandhini shawl is a lightweight yet warm layer for cool evenings. The colors are so luscious: deep ocean gray-teal and periwinkle with hand-tied and dyed dots of white and gold. Each corner is decorated with a hand-crocheted and beaded tassel. 43.5″ x 85.5″.
Bronze, eggplant, chocolate brown and teal – the colors that make up this Tapestry grouping of gorgeousness are rich and varied.
1. A longer kurti of soft hand-loomed cotton comes in 2 colors. We have a few sizes left, and this top runs large. Easy to wear with leggings or jeans. Best for an inverted triangle shaped figure, and also has pockets!
2. The wool and silk blend printed shawl drapes beautifully and is the perfect weight for early fall. We love the combination of colors in this piece, which is OOAK. 98″ x 42″.
3. This extra special statement necklace features a druzy agate pendant of 925 sterling plated with 24K gold. The Buddha beads are made from clay and coated in gold leaf, used by Tibetan monks as prayer beads. Combined with Tibetan milk glass beads, capped with gold-plated sterling and a decorative brass clasp, it is a truly beautiful piece of jewelry. 22″ long, with a 3″ drop pendant.
4. Like a vertical chandelier, this column of gemstones are set in 18K gold-plated sterling silver, with a brass bell dangle. Aquamarine, citrine, green amethyst and iolite are harmonious and complementary. 3″ long.
5. These boots are ready to rock, in glorious shades of plum, raisin, turquoise and copper tapestry fabric. With a 2″ heel, lined in leather plus a genuine leather sole, they are perfect with skirts or jeans, leggings or your favorite dress. Size 6.5/7, one pair in stock.
6. Tangled wire cuff, sterling silver with a gold wash, is studded with green and pink tourmalines. Unique, very easy to wear and comfortable too!
7. A ring of faceted oval-shaped rubies surround a jumbo faceted oval smoky amethyst quartz in this exceptional floral motif statement ring. An eye-catching size 7.
Alluring, romantic, shimmering, sparkling are words that describe our iridescent ensemble comprised of three irresistible separates:
Soft pure silk kurti with subtle iridescent periwinkle grey. Size Medium 44″ chest.
Metallic trim straight leg pant in an incredibly soft periwinkle blue grey cotton. Size Medium.
Stella wrap surplice made of soft tulle embroidered with soft, small golden polka dots. Wrap can be worn in front, side or back. S/M, M, XL
You will love the soft, alluring iridescence of these pieces. You will glimmer and shine from every angle just like a summer rainbow. A fun fact about the word iridescent:
Iris, the Greek goddess of the rainbow, took messages from Mount Olympus to earth, and from gods to mortals or other gods, using the rainbow as her stairway. Iridescence is thus the glowing, shifting, colorful quality of a rainbow, also seen in an opal, a light oil slick, a butterfly wing, or the mother-of-pearl that lines an oyster shell.
Soft and easy on the eyes, these abstract hand-printed v-neck cotton kurtis with pockets are perfect for summertime. Mul is a soft and fine weave of cotton which is also known as muslin. Bengali craftsmen began weaving this type of fabric around 100 years ago. It was one of the prized imports from India to England and Scotland. Pair this tunic with jeans, leggings or white linen pants, and stay very calm, cool and collected…Available in 5 groovy prints: chain, hearts, dots, zigzags and stripes.
Tribal yoke cotton kurtis with soft cotton hand blocked prints in fun florals, stripes and patterns. With front pockets, these are easy layering over jeans and leggings, or wear as mini dress with sandals or boots. Our cotton tunics are adorned with OOAK tribal hand embroidery plus mirror work.
This group of Tribal yoke cotton kurtis are soft cotton and hand blocked printed in naturally dyed reds. We love the front pockets! Tunics look great with leggings and are easy to layer over jeans. These are special cotton tunics adorned with OOAK tribal hand embroidered and mirrored yoke.
Azarak printing from natural dyes: indigo, alizarin and iron. This comfy cotton kurti is suggestive of Islamic geometric tile in two different patterns. The deep (11″ plunge) V neck, high side slits and roll-up cuffs are trimmed in a contrasting yet coordinating design. We have a limited number in stock in S and M sizes.
Our Le Mullet coat is a light cover for those who run warm. A delicious textile combo of bold and gentle geometry. Synthetic material, OS, OOAK. Flowy, breezy and easy layered over a bikini or with leggings or jeans.