Walk in luxury and comfort in our new Snow Leopard Booties! These booties are a vision of superb design AND comfort. Exquisite rich midnight blue & bronze brocade mixed with an off white and black with a tinge of soft gold snow leopard weave create a dynamic mix. Soft leather lining, black leather tassel & trim. Back zips. 2 detachable swag chains strung with pearls trim the ankle. 1 & 3/4” heels with grip soles.
Bronze, eggplant, chocolate brown and teal – the colors that make up this Tapestry grouping of gorgeousness are rich and varied.
1. A longer kurti of soft hand-loomed cotton comes in 2 colors. We have a few sizes left, and this top runs large. Easy to wear with leggings or jeans. Best for an inverted triangle shaped figure, and also has pockets!
2. The wool and silk blend printed shawl drapes beautifully and is the perfect weight for early fall. We love the combination of colors in this piece, which is OOAK. 98″ x 42″.
3. This extra special statement necklace features a druzy agate pendant of 925 sterling plated with 24K gold. The Buddha beads are made from clay and coated in gold leaf, used by Tibetan monks as prayer beads. Combined with Tibetan milk glass beads, capped with gold-plated sterling and a decorative brass clasp, it is a truly beautiful piece of jewelry. 22″ long, with a 3″ drop pendant.
4. Like a vertical chandelier, this column of gemstones are set in 18K gold-plated sterling silver, with a brass bell dangle. Aquamarine, citrine, green amethyst and iolite are harmonious and complementary. 3″ long.
5. These boots are ready to rock, in glorious shades of plum, raisin, turquoise and copper tapestry fabric. With a 2″ heel, lined in leather plus a genuine leather sole, they are perfect with skirts or jeans, leggings or your favorite dress. Size 6.5/7, one pair in stock.
6. Tangled wire cuff, sterling silver with a gold wash, is studded with green and pink tourmalines. Unique, very easy to wear and comfortable too!
7. A ring of faceted oval-shaped rubies surround a jumbo faceted oval smoky amethyst quartz in this exceptional floral motif statement ring. An eye-catching size 7.
A little girl’s dress-up dreams come true in the form of our latest FIRECAT production. I’m thrilled to introduce the Fleur Von Tigris, my panther in crime, Norma Wood’s, very first solo boot design. The vision and name of the Fleur Von Tigris was inspired by a few of Norma’s favorite things, such as her love of promenading old, beautiful city streets throughout the seasons but especially spring when the flowers are in full bloom and the songbirds are singing. And of course the textile enthusiast in her shines through, naturally. The bold textile choice of the small, but wild, leopard print with flowing exotic flowers of turquoise tulips, earthy floral brocade Anatolian tulips, and Chinese lantern red poppies all blooming on a textured denim’esque grey background–a fun & funky juxtaposition and mix of textiles conjures all the magic of Mesopatamia, where the Tigris river flows. The Fleur Von Tigris is a tall, over the knee style, leather lined boot with fold over tops in a light charcoal suede leather gives the option of a just below the knee look. Detachable gold chains dripping with pearls and hamsas will add extra adornment. This is a very wearable, streamlined boot, with a slight rounded toe, accommodates a larger calf, measuring 17″ on a size 9. Back YKK zips and 3 rows of laces give the finishing touch. 1/2″ sultry red, gold studded platform and 3″ leopard covered heel give a form fitting and comfortable fit to these boots that will keep your feet happy all day, and throughout the night. Our alluring red soles give these boots a pulsating boom ditty boom boom.
We hope you enjoy wearing FIRECAT boots as much as we love designing them. They are a creative collaboration of love and raucous joy. The name FIRECAT represents both Andrea and Norma’s shared cosmic astrological DNA of all things Ninth house: culture, languages, travel, higher learning, philosophy, exploration of the ancient worlds and spiritual realms, and mysticism. FIRECAT was forged by these two powerhouse women, double fire sisters, FOR other passionate women who also view dressing as a joyous act and expressive exploration which elevates us every single day of our lives. The feline connection conjures fierce femininity to walk along the edges of life with cat-like grace and style. We hope wearing FIRECAT boots invokes all the fervor and heat of fire mixed with the cool independence of the feline.
May all who walk in FIRECAT boots experience an alchemical caress that is as magical and healing as a cat’s purr by a roaring fire.
Walk in luxury and comfort in our new Persian Shield Booties! These booties are a vision of superb design AND comfort. Exquisite brocade textiles create a dynamic mix. Soft leather lining, purple suede tassel & trim. Back zips. 2 detachable swag chains strung with pearls trim the ankle. 1 & 3/4” heels with grip soles.
There’s nothing quite like our Tip Toe Tulip boots! Those of you who love an over the knee style boot will luxuriate in these rich tapestry and leather lined boots, a FIRECAT creation. Glorious shades of olive green, turquoise blue, rich red and black with intricate vines of bronze, gold, and red Anatolian tulips. Fold over tops in matching suede leather give you the option of a just below the knee look. We’ve added detachable gold chains dripping with pearls, as these boots exude a hint of Raj royalty. This is a very streamlined boot, with a pointed toe and lean narrow calf, measuring 15″ on a size 8. Back YKK zips and 3 rows of laces give the finishing touch. 1/4″ platform and 2.5″ heel, with gold stud detail.
The Leopard Queen bootie is a marriage of a rich tulip brocade in bronze, soft gold and red with a wild leopard weave. Trimmed in tomato red piping, and lined with more soft red leather, this boot is comfy all day long. The tire tread sole provides grip and comfort. The back zip allows for an easy on and off. We added a detachable gold chain of dripping pearls, to remind us that there is royalty in all of us. The heel height measures 2 inches. The toe is semi-round. Choose between the Tulip Toe or Bouquet Toe styles. These booties run a little roomier than most whole sizes, and can run up to a half size larger on some feet.