Let your DIVINE shine bright in our Durga Deity Collection. Durga is on the most beloved and revered Indian divinities as she is associated with protection, strength, and motherhood. When Durga is depicted as riding a tiger she possesses unlimited power and uses it to protect virtue and destroy evil. The world need more Divine forces of positive energy! We’ve got you covered:
- Sterling silver 24K plate Durga pendant strung on a medley of maroon and brass beads: brass capped red resin beads, vintage hand faceted maroon Bohemian glass beads, hand crocheted seed beaded balls, brass buddha heads and trident chain with onyx. Necklace measures 23″, pendant 1.5″;
- Garnet berry ball pendant with sterling silver 24K gold plated Durga pendant and chain. Necklace measures 20″; berry ball and pendant measures 2″;
- 24K gold plated sterling silver Durga pendant and garnet berry ball earrings. Measures 2.5″ with french hook;
- Tiny faceted garnets are pavé set in a hexagon of gold-plated sterling silver. Size 6, but could be adjusted by your jeweler. See link RAISIN D’EXTRA below to purchase;
- Pink tourmaline sparkles in these matte gold plated sterling silver chandeliers. Little gold circles and tourmaline ovals, with oxidized rhodium plating below the bezels, this whimsical pair are a delight to wear. See link RAISIN D’EXTRA below to purchase.