These striking Scarab beetle chandelier earrings with gemstone drops do justice to the symbology of this ancient bug. Along with embodying the concept of existence, development, and growth, the scarab was revered for representing the cycle of life and death: it was seen as a form of protection. The extraordinary bestial was therefore carved or molded into treasured accessories and amulets throughout centuries.
Gold plated brass, 3″ long, 5 different gemstones available:
- green pearls with green onyx topper
- faceted carnelian with carnelian topper
- turquoise with chrysoprase topper
- faceted black onyx with onyx topper
- faceted ruby with ruby topper