Two Tibetan silver repousse bangles that you can buy separately or together. They make a handsome duo. Choose from snake motif, 1.2" bovine bangle; or dragon motif, 1.5" on green resin bangle. Both bangles are 90% Tibetan sterling silver with the remaining 10% white bronze. A perfect weight and look great with myriad arm candy.
Shipping, Returns & Exchange Policy
We will ship your order within 3 business days. If you have shipping needs that require expedited service (overnight or express mail), we will work with you, make arrangements, and let you know what the associated costs will be. Please contact email@example.com to make such arrangements.When your order ships, you will receive an email with a tracking number.
We DO NOT share your personal details with any other company or individual. We DO add your email to our email newsletter. If you wish not to receive our newsletter, please unsubscribe.
Returns & Exchanges
ALL Jewelry sales are FINAL.
SALE items: ALL sale items are FINAL. No returns on SALE merchandise.CLOTHING: We want you to be as happy as you can be with your SERRAHNA purchase! If you are not, you may return it for an exchange or refund, meeting the following criteria: You MUST contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 days for a Return Authorization (RA). We accept returns of unworn, unwashed, undamaged merchandise. Must be free of any scents/perfumes/smoke smells. Items MUST have original tags attached. Allow several business days for the funds to appear on the original CC used.